KerraLite Cool is a strong, transparent hydrogel that is impermeable to external contaminants such as bacteria, but permeable to moisture.
Fluid-repellent, flexible and highly breathable polyurethane film layer
Pro-ionic® hydrogel contact layer designed to enhance interactions with fluids and increase wear time
Also available with an adhesive border to help secure the dressing in place – KerraLite Cool Border
Cool and soothing to the touch, KerraLite Cool does not dry out or stick to the underlying tissue on removal, reducing the risk of maceration. It’s one of the most easy-to-use, comfortable and cost-effective dressings you choose.
KerraLite Cool Dressings are designed to:
• Help to improve healing of lightly exuding wounds
• Clean the wound, debriding necrotic tissue
• Increase granulation tissue of chronic wounds
• Soothe and cool to minimize discomfort
• Protect against wound dehydration
• Barrier to the growth of bacteria
• Help prevent maceration of the peri-wound area
• Can be cut to fit most wounds (non-adhesive only)